All About Daisy

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bay Girl

Daisy visited San Francisco for the first time last weekend. -Sure, she's been to a Giant's game (*twice!)- but this was the first time she saw the city properly. We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Surla, and with Great Aunt Beverly, too.

She really enjoyed the boat ride around the bay:


Can you believe I took this shot myself?? Pretty good, eh?


I call this shot, "It's a Little Windy on a Boat:"




This pic has a lot of contrast in it, but I just love the face Daisy is making:


And that bridge above them is the Golden Gate!


Here's Grandma Surla holding Daisy. She sure does like being out on the water!




We mostly toured around Fisherman's Wharf. It was a very tiring, but fun, day. At the end, we posed for a picture on a little pedestrian overpass that connects Pier 39 with a parking garage:


The building behind Jason is Coit Tower; the one behind me is the Trans America Pyramid.


Daisy Stats as of 9/25/06:
Weight: 17lb. 9 oz.
Height: 28 in.
Still measuring around the 75-80%.. her Dr. is very pleased! So before I go to bed- here are two bonus pictures. The outfit I dressed her in this morning was just too cute, and I couldn't resist. Not sure if you can read the print on her shirt, but it says "Daisy Girl." Isn't that too much???