All About Daisy

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Picture Day!

Daisy got her pictures taken today. She is 6 months old now, and they turned out so good! Sadly, as we were taking our pictures home, the photographer told us that the paper they had switched to purposely turned back when scanned (to prevent costumers from buying hundreds of dollars of pictures, scanning them the next day and returning them).
I told him about my blog, and he said I could take a picture of the pictures... and well, here are the results. I had to angle the camera a little to tone down the glare, and one of them wasn't the sharpest focus, but you get the idea. They really did turn out sweet. Grandma's and Grandpa's can be assured one of these pictures in real life, but if you fall into the "other" category, email me and you'll get one while supplies last!