All About Daisy

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Here's the Scoop

She sits up.
She eats cereal AND fruit (bananas, pears, and peaches so far)
She takes a bottle like second nature with her Elizabeth, and likes to hold it herself.
She rolls over at will.
She sits up nearly unassisted.
She has two, count 'em, TWO, teeth, enabling Mommy to say she now has "teeth," which makes a lot more sense than when she would tell people that Daisy had "tooth."
She likes things with tags, like her burp clothes, or toys with fabric tags.
She likes her Baby Cell phone.
She loves talking to herself in the mirror.
She tries to drink whatever Mommy or Daddy is drinking.
If we are late in giving her a shower/bath, she tends to fall asleep while being washed.

So now you're all caught up. On to the latest pictures:

This is a hat I made for Hali, Jason's brother's little girl. Hali's mom sent them back to us, along with some mittens I've made. By the time it's cold enough to wear them here, they will be too small for Daisy. So I got the pictures in now.




This is a bath towel Grandma Penny bought for Daisy before she was born. She thought it looked like the costume given to the kid in the movie The Christmas Story. I think she's right.




Daisy's still trying to get used to solids. I don't think she understands that this whole spoon feeding thing will one day take the place of nursing. I'm finally using the chair my mom gave me at my baby shower... works pretty nice. Doesn't make the peaches taste any better, apparrently.






Daisy has so many pretty dresses for Sunday, and I'm always meaning to take her picture... but we're always running late for church, and by the time we get home, I've forgotten. But I remembered today.