All About Daisy

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Daisy at Daycare

The other day on the phone, my mom pointed out that I haven't written a whole lot about what Daisy is up to lately- what she is doing, and what she's growing to like/dislike, milestones, etc.

I promise a big post like that is coming up very, very soon. Right now, the demanding little diva is crying and wanting to be picked up, so I can only neglect her long enough to post these pictures of her and her FABULOUS daycare provider, Elizabeth.

We love Elizabeth. Daisy just adores her, and she has been so great and flexible... it makes a world of difference to know that she's in such capable hands when I have to be a work.

Here are a few pics of Daisy from today when I picked her up. The lovely lady in the pictures is, of course, Elizabeth, and the little boy is her older son, Andrew (whom Daisy is just crazy about, too!).